Show GSDOC Events Calendar on your own Google Calendar
How to pull the GSDOC Events Calendar to show on my own Google Calendar. If you use that too, and are interested:
In Google Calendar:
- Click “Settings.”
- Click “Calendar” on the left menu.
- Copy your calendar feed URL.
- Open your Google calendar
- Click on the dropdown next to “Other Calendars” located on the left side menu
- Select “Add by URL”
- Copy the calendar feed URL “https://www.gsdoc.org/events/?ical=1″ ; and paste into the URL field
- Click “Add Calendar”